Top 10 at 5 months...
1. Up on all fours rocking...Insane! She is just a little peanut!
2. Sits completely unassissted and is able to get into the sitting position from lying or on all fours.
3. Is eating oatmeal and LOVES LOVES LOVES it!
4. Big toe sucking is her new favorite pastime.
5. Seems to be more content the more mobile she becomes.
6. Will be phasing out the 3rd nap some time soon.
7. Knows her name.
8. Had a run of fussiness that we hadn't seen before. I'm attributing it to Wonder Week 19. It climaxed in this month and when it was done it was done.
9. Has finally stopped reacting to Preston's advances by flinching or jumping.
10. Really, really loves her mama!
About to take off
Yummy big toe
Preston's idea of fun...I guess she likes it too!
Big girl sitting up alone
I LOVE OATMEAL