Monday, October 8, 2012

Get Ready!!!

Ha ha ha...Get ready for my blog come back. Step 1...Get pics off camera, DONE...Step 2...Organize pics so I can actually find and upload pertinent ones, DONE...Step 3..Go through of the pics taken over the last 3 months and decide which things I am going to blog about, DONE...Step 4...Choose the pics for each new post, NOT DONE :(...Step 5..Actually blog and upload pics, NOT DONE :(.

I am making progress...If the blog stays up to date, Steps 1 through 3 are not needed, which makes the process soooo much more manageable, especially when the last 3 months include the birth of a baby and two international moves....wahhhhh, why do I always do this....Oh well, it will be up to date at some point in the near future and I will be so so so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment