Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Valenine's Day in Japan

All the kids (minus Tatsumi & Emi)


Reading a princess story for Utako (Toko, as Preston says). She informed us that this was not a normal princess story. In her princess stories, the princess meets a prince and falls in love. This is just a Disney bedtime story. 


Frosting his cookie


 Chowing down on his fancy creation


Mayo and Emi--One of Emi's favorites


 First Valentine's Day--Pretty in pink


Mayo & Lightening McQueen cookie


Midori, Tatsumi, & Bunny Cookie


Yuko & Little Girl cookie


A smooch...Glad we got dressed up..Not even sure if I got a shower in sadly. 




Baby Emi



 We had a little Valentine's Day party for all the basketball wives and kids the day before Valentine's Day and then David and I celebrated the day of. The party turned out really well. Preston was SOOOOO excited to have his friends over to play. We brought all of his toys out of his room and made a play room for the kids to romp around in. We had lunch, decorated cookies, chatted, and played. It was a good, good day!

David and I did an at-home date night since we don't have a babysitter. We put the babes to bed, broke out the champagne, sushi, and strawberries and stuffed ourselves silly. We also watched some of Glory Roads, before hitting the sack. It was a quaint little Valentine's Day.

I have to add that the weather was AHHHHMMMMAAAZZZING on the 14th. I took the kids to the park where we had a picnic lunch with Alicia. My spirits were instantly lifted...Sunshine and warmth does the body good. I even wore my pants rolled up and no socks with my shoes, wooohooo, living the dream, ha ha....It was probably only 54 degrees but I thought it felt like summer compared to other weather we have been having (low 40's and snow flutters).

No comments:

Post a Comment