Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby Champ is 1 month...

Preston is a month old today....I can't believe how fast time has gone by.  I am already getting sad about losing my newborn.  I wish I could go back and relive everything from the moment I went into labor...I am learning that this time goes by quick, so I am trying to savor every second.

10 facts about Preston at 1 month:

-likes to nuzzle in your neck.
-grabs everything from necklaces to hair.
-has smiled a couple of times intentionally.
-gets the hiccups at least three times each day.
-has grown out of some of his clothes.
-passes gas all of the time.
-is not a good burper.
-loves sleeping on his stomach.
-is very close to becoming a thumb sucker.
-constantly clears is throat and snorts (Little Piggy is another nickname).



Big Boy!

Trying to eat, while I continue to try to capture a cute one
He's protesting the lame picture in the lame onesie

3 comments:

  1. that makes me sad to see him hungry. i thought that to myself and then i saw the caption haha.
    happy one month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy lst Mother's Day. Too bad you have to spend it alone, but you are not really alone...the most important person will be there! He is absolutely perfect and sooooo cute! Is it Mother's Day in Japan also? Probably not, but have a good day anyway..........Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy mothers day lil mama!! how exciting and special it would be so nice for you and mom to celebrate together!! next year will be perfect!!:) im getting so excited to come!! but i need to finish with everything else first!! so i was looking at the 1month pics again and in the first one prestons hair is looking a tad red :) love you ems

    ReplyDelete