Sunday, May 2, 2010

Park Day...Finally!

We have finally gotten some good weather!! I have been waiting since March for the nice, sunny, warm spring weather that Osaka is known for! Today was the day and it is supposed to be nice and warm this whole week! Whoo hoo!!! We went to the park today for a picnic with Dana and her kids, Megan and Mykel, and Kumi! Preston was soooo good. All he did was eat and lay...my two favorite activities!


While we were there, JayLynn asked to hold Preston. This little boy is so curious about him....He loves holding him and asking questions about Preston. I think it is really cute and it is good for him. While he was holding Preston, he looked at me and said, "Michelle are you having another baby?" I said, "No, no I am not." He said, "Yes you are; I can see that it is right there in your stomach." He proceeds to touch my post-pregnancy roll that is hidden by my shirt showing that the baby is right there. I could not help but laugh and tell Dana what her child said to me. This is the same child who was disgusted when he found out the the baby wasn't wearing diapers or underwear, when he was "inside" of me. He could not believe that the baby just pooed and peed inside of me.

The Whole Group
Baby P
Kumi and Preston

1 comment:

  1. we were just talking about our nasty stomachs maybe an hour before?!
    hilarious.

    ReplyDelete