Saturday, July 24, 2010

Scaredy cat...

Preston is a little bit of a scaredy cat. If he is tired, everything sets him off and he is startled very easily. I guess I didn't really need to worry about his hearing because he hears everything...Maybe I should take him to more basketball games to tone his hearing down a bit....The other day I was out shopping with my mom and my sister at Macy's and Emily was carrying Preston. She walked by another baby, who was about 10 months old. The baby and Preston totally made eye contact and the baby make a loud noise at Preston...A few seconds went by and Preston made his pouty face and started screaming...It was hilarious...No, I am not a mean mom..It was just funny. Everyone in line behind us started cracking up and my child was screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment