Saturday, January 29, 2011

9 months...

My baby is getting so big!!! He becoming quite a little man these days. He is so independent and definitely only wants to do things that he wants to do. And, you always know if it is something he is happy or unhappy about doing. He has never had any problem telling us what he wants. The crying all day days are long behind us now, which has made each day better and better. I know that he cried a lot because I have had numerous people tell me that "he is a different baby now and that he seems so much happier than before." This is a change just between November when I left for Japan and now. I couldn't agree more. And, I know I wasn't going crazy when I thought he cried more and slept less than the average bear.

 One of the out takes that makes me smile
Mommy forgot what month we were on...
Took about 100 pictures with 10 month sticker on!

Fish face


Weight: 21 pounds 11 ounces 70%
Height: 29 inches 75%
Wearing mostly 12 month and some 18 month clothes

Top 10 at 9 Months!
1. Is cruising around the furniture constantly.
2. Is obsessed with the cat. We are so mean; we don't feed her right away because then she talks to Preston more through the glass.
3. Eats like a man. Eggs, waffles, raviolis, veggies from soup, toasted English muffins...Literally, anything we put in front of him. And, he eats A LOT.
4. Goes to daycare....I don't really like this, but what are you going to do, and I am very very happy to be back in school, doing something again.
5. Is a master imitator..Imitates hands up and down, patting his legs, bouncy bouncy, and the noises we make.
6. Is impossible to get dressed and change his diaper...I change his diaper, while he is standing 85% of the time....We call him a Wiggle Tail (Lala made up that name).
7. Naked Baby Time is his favorite time of the day. He is so energized after his bath because he knows naked baby time is coming.
8. Had his first bloody lip. And he still only  has 2 teeth!!!
9. Understands "No" verbally and in sign language.
10. Loves to play chase...Doesn't matter if he is the chased or the chaser.
+1. My favorite thing he does: Crawls to me and tries to crawl up my leg, when he wants to be held. How can I ever tell him no? I can't.

Slow down baby boy!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment