Friday, January 14, 2011

Let's just say...

my nose is just above the water...I am feeling like I may just need to run around and scream...The transition home has been hellacious to say the least....Leaving my husband, starting school, putting my baby in daycare, dealing with a pretty serious car accident, a serious injury not related to the car accident, getting over jet lag, having my baby get over jet lag, single parenting, living with my parents (not hellacious but a transition), etc. The list could go on. This has all occurred in the last 2 weeks.....I am emotionally spent...Hopefully, once the "transition" is over, I can just live, without a bunch of other stuff happening. I don't think I can handle one more thing. Woe is me.

1 comment:

  1. CAR ACCIDENT????????????? What happened?????? I am going to call you tomorrow!!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete