Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Babysitting...

David and I babysat the cousins the other day. I wasn't sure what we were in for, but I was excited to do my best with 3 kids four years old and under. It turned out to be a great day! Meals were on time, laughter was heard from all, lots of energy was expended, and they even got baths at the end of the night, AND our house was clean when we went to sleep! It was fun.

Three car seats right in a row


Breakfast for 3..Tay tay insisted on sitting in P's chair.

Looking for flies


P being a wierdo


 Go Nate!!!

 Tay being a beast

 Tay tay insisted in sitting right next to P...He, of course, stole food off her plate instead of eating his own food.

 Nate gets his kiss in :)

At the water park...Snack break...David is telling P to stop standing up and P thinks it is hilarious! 


 
Kissing Cousins 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I haven't been in the blogger world forever...and this gave me major laughter---highlight of my day! Thanks for sharing!xoxo

    ReplyDelete