Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Snails and puppy dog tails...

Things that boys are made of right?  I have always said  I think of myself more as a boys mother than a girls...I would be happy having 5 boys and no girls...The pink purple girly stuff in not what I die over...I love polos and rugby stripes...I love boy stuff, I really really do...However, recently P has found that he loves snails...I hate snails...I hate snails like I hate birds...Thinking about them right now makes my stomach turn...He picked one up yesterday and shoved his finger in the poor snail's shell...Out comes pieces of snail and snail juice...Then he wants me to pick him up...As any good mother would do, I carried him in loving arms home, not even dry heaving once.. He found one a couple of days ago and played with it forever...He snuck it into the house somehow, dropped it on the bathroom floor, and I couldn't touch it..I hate them. David came home, he went to get it and it was GONE!!!! I thought they moved slow?..It had crawled up under our vanity in the bathroom...They just gross me out so bad! I am thinking maybe a girl is more my style, hmmmmmmm..Puppy dog tails are another story..I love everything about puppies!



No comments:

Post a Comment