Sunday, October 25, 2009





I am now all settled back in YC from my trip to Japan. I did not want to come home at all. I was seriously considering staying and just quiting my classes, but I know that it will be so worth it to get these classes done. I am already looking forward to my next trip to Japan on November 20th!!!

Yesterday, I had Nate's 3rd birthday party at my parents' house for the Palmer's side. It was so fun to watch Nate ask about his presents all day. It was torture to him, I am sure! We had a BBQ, opened presents, and had Dirt Cake. A favorite from my childhood. It turned out well and I hope that everyone had a great time!


This morning my mom and I got to watch David's basketball game on the computer. It was so nice to see him alive and moving, instead of just looking at pics from our trip, which I didn't take very many. Too bad the connection isn't good enough for us to watch the games live, boo!