Saturday, October 17, 2009

Last night











Last night I went to David's game, which was great because I have not seen him play basketball, since, Jan 09. It was so good to see him out on the court doing what he loves and doing it well. He ended up with 19 points and 8 rebounds. BTW, they won!

I went with Dana and her two boys,
Jaylen and Elijah. They are Lynn's kids. David played with Lynn in Osaka, for two years, so it was also good to catch up with her! It's like things never changed, except she is now showing me around, instead of me showing her around!

The fans are still as wonderful as ever. I saw many of the old ones from the previous seasons. They were very excited that we came back to Osaka. Took my first picture with a fan. Apparently, David told one of them that I am expecting and now all of them know. It was the first thing that every single fan said to me. How news spreads fast? I know when this baby comes, they will go CRAZY!!!! I also remembered that noone likes to hug. I would go in for the hug and end up giving a side hug/pat on the back, while shaking a hand. They are so used to shaking hands with foreigners. They don't know the crazy girls that hug everyone instead. I think Dana and I threw them for a little loop. It was funny!

WARNING: Maybe TMI for sensitive folks.....Funny side note.... I totally forgot about the toilets here. A hole in the ground that you squat over. Can't wait until I am 8 months
preggo doing that. I am not quite sure how that looks or if it will even work out! YIKES, the joys of giving birth in a foreign country. However, since my stomach is not big, I decided to give a try and see if I still got it. It took a long time for me to perfect the skill last time we lived here. You know what, YEP, I STILL GOT IT!!!! And, boy was I relieved.