Friday, April 30, 2010

First and Last Poo Post...

So I know no one wants to read about baby bowel movements but it wouldn't be a Francis blog without out some talk about poo....Preston is a crazy pooer...He poos all of the time, everywhere, all over everything...We are getting new diapers because the ones we have right now do not stop his poo at all....Every night he poos through his clothes and it is annoying to change at 3am...The other night I woke up and changed him.  I was sooo happy because the diaper was just wet...No poo...I woke David up (I am sure he was annoyed) and said, "Oh my gosh, he didn't poo through his diaper tonight, YEEEAAAHHH!" As I said that, poo started spraying out into the clean diaper, all over the bed and shot out onto my leg...It was a mess; it was disgusting; it was 3am.....We don't have the pee-pee problem that most people have with boys...Ours is spraying poo.....

Also, yesterday it leaked out of his diaper, through his clothes, onto one of our pillows, onto my stretch pants, through them, to my underwear....It was bath time immediately for both of us....
All you can do is laugh.....Thank god babies are so darn cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment