Friday, April 16, 2010

Welcome Baby Preston!!!



We welcomed Baby Preston Champion Palmer on April 7th, 2010 at 10:58am. He was 20.5 inches long and weighed 7 lbs 13 oz. I could not have asked for a better birth experience. Everything was very, very fast (about 6 hours total)(except for the pushing, 2.5 hours). Everything went smoothly. We are so happy to have him with us now after waiting for 9 months, especially since we did not know that it was a boy....Life has definately changed for the better :)...My proudest moment: when the doctor said I was 8cm and I had just arrived to L&D and of course, pushing him out. Best part so far: having him start crying and being able to soothe him immediately because I am his mom. Funniest part: seeing how much his face relaxes as soon as he poos.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    How cute your baby is!! and
    you and your husband look great with him!!

    It's very good for you that
    it didn't take so long to give birth to him.
    Lucky you!!

    But I know it was still so much hard work
    for you and you must have been exhausted
    after that.

    Please take good care of yourself.

    I love to see you and your baby before
    you leave for America.

    Haruko

    ReplyDelete
  2. BABY PRESTON- WELCOME TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! Sending lots of love to you all over there- come home soon!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete