Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fans in the neighborhood...

On David's day off, we decided to go eat Indian food and then head to the park. For some reason, he is using the spicy food labor induction folk lore tale to his advantage...He told me that he thought we would just eat Indian food for lunch every Monday, until the baby came....Okay, whatever makes him happy....As we were walking to the restaurant a woman on her bike stopped us and was trying to talk to us about Evessa..We haven't really had that happen in a long time...David told me it had been happening more lately...Then we got to the restaurant and two families were eating lunch in there and as soon as we walked in, they started to do the Osaka Evessa cheer...It was so weird and funny. Their daughter ran over and was bowing and shaking David's hand...She got a picture with him...Also, she is on the little girl cheerleading squad, so she was very excited. She actually left the restaurant, ran to the store across the street and bought a signing board for David to autograph. He signed that and her hat...Originally, I thought she bought the hat for him and started laughing thinking about him having to wear the hat to be nice...but it was actually hers....It was so weird...I was embarrassed...I had my UGGS on, greasing hair, no make-up/red face, and my velour sweat suit on...YUCK....I try to look cute at the games, but not around the neighborhood...I am not sure why I care...They mostly want pictures with him, not me :).

No comments:

Post a Comment