Monday, March 22, 2010

Underwears or Shorts...

So ....at one of my last appointments I got my list of things to bring to the hospital. I went shopping and found out that the shorts on the list are basically special postpartum underwear...I went to the store, the clerk showed me what I needed and I bought them, wondering if they were any different from granny panties, becasue, man o man, they are the largest pairs of underwear that I have seen in a very long time....maybe ever....Once I got home, I ripped into the package to see what was so special....The are high-tech...I swear!!! They are like an adult diaper cover!!! They have velcro at the crotch and they have waterproof lining...I am not sure what all the fancy things are for, but I am sure they will help with something at some point! I know you all are jealous!!! I also invested in a pair of postpartum underwear that had belly support..Underwear with a girdle...excellent I will take them all!!! Got home tried on the large and could not get them past my knees...Needless to say, they went right back to the store and I just bought another set of granny panties...These women are sooooo small!!! Check them out!!!! I am taking orders if anyone wants me to bring some home!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i should post a pic of what they give you in the hospitals here. let's just say they are disposable underwear. anywho, got a computer camera, so it's almost skype time! love you xo

    ReplyDelete