Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No progress...

I went to my weekly doctor's appointment and it did not go as well as I had been dreaming about...Words like high, hard,and more walking were used and when you are waiting to go into labor, those are NOT the words that you want to hear. You want dilated, effaced, thinning, soft, etc....Maybe next week! I got to meet my new doctor...She was really nice and her English was great, so I feel very comfortable. Baby P is estimated to be 8 lbs 3 oz at this point, but it could be way off....We will see SOON, hopefully! Once I am done with today, only 11 days left!!!!

The baby shower/celebration that was supposed to happen on Sunday happened yesterday! It was a last minute thing but turned out to be really fun! We had pizza (which is a real treat here because it is expensive), cake, waffle desserts, nikumans, presents, and girl talk....I got a few cute outfits for the baby and a necklace and earring set for myself....The ladies were sooo generous!

Off to walk this baby out!

No comments:

Post a Comment