Monday, March 1, 2010

What to do when bordom and stretchmarks set in?

I have been bored lately and have decided to take up a new hobby...Sewing felt onto onesies....I am so sad that I left my sewing machine at home, so I am compromising....Here is what I have made for Baby P...I will not show everything (well...except to my mom and sister, poor things)...I am just proud of my first accomplishments.

This is my new stretchmark cure...Anything that I see that resembles a stretchmark I put Neosporin on it and cover it with a band-aid...I don't care if it is a vein or an artery or a belly button piercing hole...I am not taking any chances and am dousing them with oil and Neosporin...This was my stomach this afternoon. I swear the Neosporin works....I had a little spot in the morning one day, put on the magic cream and it was gone in the afternoon....And, I swear I wasn't seeing things...So..if you plan on getting pregnant or becoming a body builder in the next 5 years...buy stock in Neosporin.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that is your stomach now- love Neosporin, fixes anything!!!

    ReplyDelete