Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yes, it is my final answer....

At 37 weeks and 5 days, I am going with BOY...I have changed my mind so many times over the last 4 months regarding the sex of our baby, but now, I am ready to guess...I just want it documented (this blog will be turned into a family book) somewhere that I thought it was a BOY....I asked David what he thought and he said, "Well..since we have a girl named picked out and no boy name, it will probably be a girl." I am thinking the exact opposite and I reminded him that the girl parts would have been already developed when we decided on the girl name...Just had to remind him of that :)...And, we do actually have boy names picked out...We just need to narrow down the list...It has been the same for the last 2 months, I think...Two months ago, David kept saying, "Oh...we have time." Well, we have not really made any progress and time is running low....In Japan, we have to register the birth within 14 days of the baby being born...so we will have a little time if we are still undecided....It may be Baby P forever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment