Monday, March 1, 2010

My birthday weekend...


I love my birthday :)...The weekend was not as friend-filled as the last couple of years have been :(, since I was living in Sacramento with all of my friends, but it was still great!  The nice wishes that I got from everybody made me sooo happy! THANK YOU!!! I did miss my annual champagne brunch, which wouldn't have been nearly as fun this year....So..everybody mark your calendars for Champagne Brunch 2011...We will have catching up to do, since we missed a year....The birthday festivities went as follows:
Saturday (27th)
Surprise birthday dinner with 3 friends
I had no idea that it was dinner for me until we got there and at the end, a huge plate filled with different desserts, a candle, and a "Happy Birthday Michelle and baby" chocolate sign, was brought out.  It was really nice!
Sunday (28th)
Birthday treats and presents in the morning
David's basketball game in the afternoon
Indian dinner with friends in the evening
Birthday party at our house at night (if I can even call it that)
Monday (1st)
 Fondue!!!

My birthday morning!!!
I look a little (well...a lot) scary...don't judge...I had just woken  up.
Rebecca and I at dinner

My birthday party
A bunch of guys talking and arguing about......BASKETBALL, what else??
Fondue on Monday
So sad...chocolate is all gone...can't believe Mr. Stoic actually gave a facial expression
Last but not least...A picture of a birthday treat from my brand spanking new Canon XSi!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOU SO, SO MUCH MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!!! We missed you over here for your Big Day; like you said, we will make up for it in 2011!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete