Sunday, March 28, 2010

Basketball & Weekend Update..

David's team won both games this weekend, AGAIN!!! He scored 25 in the first game and 17 in the second...He has been doing so well lately and so has his team...They are on a roll!!

Dana and I went to Costco on Saturday...Woo hoo for us...I still swear by the hot dog meal...It is so good!

On Sunday, I watched the game at Dana's house...Two girls were going to do a little "baby shower/celebration" for me on Sunday, but they got in a girl fight, so three of us just watched the game and had dessert, which Kumi brought. The girl who didn't come is Thai and she was going to cook Thai food (which I love and have not had since moving here)...I told her to make it extra spicy :)...So sad..Hopefully, she will cook for me some day... We started playing with Dana's Mac. These are probably the funniest pictures I have ever seen...No explanation necessary!!!!
UPDATE: As I was going through these pictures, I started laughing again so hard, that contractions started happening...Maybe I just need to keep staring at the really bad ones to induce labor!!! Ha Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment