Thursday, March 25, 2010

This weekend.....

David leaves today for Takamatsu, which is about 2 hours away on the bullet train...We just need to get through this weekend and then he will be home for 3 weeks in row, which I am very happy about and feel very lucky about! He has all of the train routes and timetables figured out, if something happens, which I am sure it won't.

MY MOM FINALLY BOUGHT HER TICKET!!! My mom will be arriving on the 8th of April, which I am so excited about! She will be our first visitor from America ever...How sad is that?? We have lived here for almost 3 years in total and she is the only one to come, and it is because I am having a baby...YES, this is a guilt trip for the rest of you.....I am hoping for the baby to come before she gets here, so I can get the most help out of her visit, sorry mom!!! Then...we just have to get Emily on the ball....

No comments:

Post a Comment