Monday, June 14, 2010

Preston update.....

Preston is getting bigger by the day! He loves to eat and is getting quite demanding when he is hungry. I don't have a lot of time to get prepared before he starts screaming! He is more alert and many people comment on how alert he is for his age. I think his big blue eyes make him seem more awake too. We like to call him Blinks because he never blinks. We are thinking about entering him in some staring contests to supplement his college fund :)! He is smiling more each day. Morning is his favorite time and around dinner time is his most difficult. Since being home from Japan and Hawaii, he has been on his best behavior and we are hoping that the tide has turned for the better. We don't know his weight or his height but he seems huge to me. I wouldn't say he is chubby, more like sturdy or solid.  He does have dimples on his thighs. This may be the only time when cellulite is cute! He has rolled over once and as I was just typing, he rolled over again..Gone are the days of leaving him on the bed...Maybe this is a two time behavior. He seems so strong to me. He has great head control, likes to weight bear, and lifts his chest during tummy time. My little Hercules! David's grandma gave us baby pictures of David and Preston definately looks like him.  I thought he was looking like my side until I saw David's pictures...We all noticed it immediately! He started cooing and finding his voice.  We have cooing wars back and forth! I try to let him win every once in a while.  He is growing up so fast, AAGGGHHH!!!

Baby Preston
Preston's first toy! He loved Mr. Ladybug and his bouncy chair
Baby P and Mommy
Do we have a plumber in the family? Look at that tush!
Emily dressed Preston up!
Ryan playing with Preston
His first bottle
Blowing bubbles
First recorded smile

No comments:

Post a Comment