Monday, June 14, 2010

Emily's trip...

I am starting from where I left off with pictures. These are from our trip to Tokyo and Emily's trip to Japan...Instead of writing about our adventures, I figure pictures are way more fun and easier to look at. Enjoy!

Preston and I on the Shinkansen..He slept the entire way.  He used up all of his good behavior on the train rides there.


Emily first meeting him. She was so excited!!!

Us at the game with all of our Evessa gear on.

 
All the girls in Tokyo about to head out!


Preston loves his Auntie! My sister bought this in two sizes, so once he outgrows this one there is another one waiting for him...Too funny!

The infamous makeup covers...I finally had someone with me to take a picture of..Only in Japan!

Auntie reading to Preston. He loved it!

Dinner with Guchi-san. Probably the nicest restaurant in Osaka and the most expensive meal I have ever eaten!

Preston and I at the Golden Pavilion in Kyoto!


Emily and I kareoke-ing!

The Murrey's last night in Osaka...Saying bye to Mykel! :(. I love her poofs!



It is a bit unsettling knowing that my may never see any of the people that you spent the last year (4 months for me) of your life with ever again. You pack your 2 suitcases, box up your stuff, and head to the airport. Good-byes are sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment