Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today...

We just got home from Al's house..It was so good seeing her, catching up, and spending some quality time together before the circus on Saturday! Preston was smitten until it was past his bedtime...Then he was smitten with mommy's milk....what's new though?

We were approved for health insurance today..Thank god. I didn't think it would go through being that the insurance companies are so stingy with the people they accept. Last time I applied, I was denied because I had been to the doctor one time in the 12 months prior to submitting the application. This time I was actually an inpatient in the hospital...I didn't ask any questions, I just took the approval.

We also found Mr. Prince a pediatrician and scheduled his 2 month well-baby check...It is so nice having a trusted friend with a baby one month older than Preston...like I keep saying, she's does the research and I follow..

No comments:

Post a Comment