Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mama's night out!!!

Last weekend, I went up to Tahoe for one of my best friend's bachelorette party..It was the first time I had left Preston for more than 1.5 hours and before this, I had only left him for about 4 hours total, since he was born.....With that being said, I was a little sad, but so excited to have some girl time and to be able to relax without worrying about feeding, napping, or pooing. It was so nice to be so excited driving up the mountain, as well as, driving down. David had things under control and everything went so well. I forgot the power cord to my pump....I was in pain...Of all of the things to forget. Us girls indulged ourselves with beach time (peeling as we speak), beer pong, flippy cup, tons of snacks, a great dinner, and dancing. I have learned that I am no longer a "drinker". It took me two days to recover. One beer with dinner is great for me these days. Tahoe sun is always stronger than I expect, and I still rock at flippy cup!! And, heels kill my feet now! I sound like not only a mom, but a grandma!


At the beach
At dinner
P dancing!!

Matt and Paula
At Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment