Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sleeping.....HELP!

We went to check out new beds last night...One of David's cheif complaints besides his back hurting is that our bed is loud and it wakes the baby up, when we try to roll off of it after we finally get him asleep...How sad is it that we may buy a whole new bed becasue he can't sleep through the creak noise that it makes when we get up? Also, maybe that is why David's back hurts...I know I look like a gold medal gymnast, when I contrort myself to get off the bed, while trying not to wake the baby.  Things have got to change.......

Also, you know you have hit a low point when you find yourself looking for sleep books at Barnes and Noble at 9:30pm. And, when the cashier says, "How did I know that you were going to buy baby books?" My dishevled looks must have screamed MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment