Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Big boopa...

Big Boopa is one of Preston's many nicknames...That may be the first time I have actually typed Preston on the blog...Its because he has so many great nicknames..Little Prince, P, Big Boopa, Sweet P, etc...

Big Boopa is getting too big for his cradle...
We need to get out of here or buy a crib.

Big Boopa thinks he is such a big boy now that he can sit.

Big Boopa loves to hold his bottle even if he can't get anything out

Big Boopa thinks he is old enough to watch sports with daddy.

Big Boopa is not quite big enough for the full "rollover" move.
This is as close as it gets right now..To the side, to the back, to the side, to the back. And, this is mommy and daddy trying to teach him to rollover.
Wasn't he supposed to be doing that last month? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle! I am friends with your sister Emily. :) We talked a lot about your little boy this past weekend. He is just precious! My husband and I just had our first in June. So many things on here that you say I can so relate to! I started a blog too. We'll see how good I keep it up, but it seems to be easier than doing the whole scrapbook thing. Take care and enjoy that adorable son of yours!!

    ReplyDelete