Saturday, October 2, 2010

On the hunt...

David and I just recently started looking for a mini-castle for the little prince...This is hard work...I always thought it would be so fun to start shopping for homes before I actually had to do it. We have been driving around different neighborhoods and if the house passes the neighborhood test, then we put it on our list...Yesterday, we were out from 1:30pm to 6:20pm looking at houses. Poor P was so tired of being in his car seat all day. We could live in a dumpster for all he cares..As long as he has food and a place to rest his head, he is happy. It is also about a lot of compromise. David and I have entirely different things that are important to us and I have a hard time looking past the cosmetics of a house, even though that can be changed so easily...Hopefully, we will find something in the near future...I just don't know if I will be able to pull the trigger, if I don't love it and I won't love it, until we can do our own thing in it and we can't do that, until we pull the trigger...AAAGGGHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment