Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Here's to hoping....

This morning P got up at 5:00am...David got up with him...He has this new cry that is not a cry at all...It is a scream/screech...I can't stand it...It actually makes my ears hurt and has given me a headache...From a one to a 10, it is a 25....It actually woke the dogs that live around us...I felt like I was in a horrible nightmare with a screaming/screeching child and barking dogs at 5:00am..It sucked...Here's to hoping that was a one time occurrence.

On a positive note: P is finally ticklish...He has been laughing now when we tickle him. Usually he just stares at us like, "What are you doing?" I try to tell him to lighten up and finally he has heeded my advice.

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible Preston is have night terrors? My son suffered nightly from night terrors from 1 to 6 years old. Or is he ill and can't tell you? Just trying to help your family.

    ReplyDelete