Friday, September 10, 2010

Sandy...

Last week Preston and I had a wonderful visit with my godmother Sandy...We headed up to Auburn where she lives and made a long stop (unintentionally-stop intentional, long part-not so much) at Sierra College to pick up my book for my Human Development class. Somehow I managed to block out the craziness of the first week of school, so I had forgotten how long it takes to find a parking spot, find a book, stand in line at the bookstore, and get out of the parking lot...My how I blocked those memories out so quickly...Its only been....5 years!!!  AND, I felt like the oldest person on campus carrying a baby around, even though I know I most definitely was not the oldest person there. Once we got up to Auburn we enjoyed a HUGE shrimp salad, bread, and salami, which I ate my weight in. I seriously just kept eating...We got caught up on girl gossip and she got to meet the little prince. He was so good that day! It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment