Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall....


hurry up and come!!! I have now switched my favorite season to fall....I used to love fall and then abandoned it for summer, when my summers were filled with time off, laying out, tan skin, and cute summer dresses....That all ended with the arrival of the little prince..Having a baby in the hot sun is no good, so we sit in the shade, until we start sweating, then back to the house...My how things change. So...I have reclaimed fall as my favorite for the following reasons...

1. no sweating in the house
2. starts to get dark sooner
3. the first real rain comes in the fall
4. the car is not ungodly hot
5. candy corn
6. caramel apples
7. changing leaves (my favorite after caramel apples)
8. the outside temperature finally drops below 90 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment