Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Italian Festival...

Last weekend, my mom had the great idea of heading down to the First Annual (didn't know it was the first) Italian Festival in Grass Valley. My godmother, Sandy and her husband, Paul met us there. It was nice hanging out with them, it was nice eating fried food and gelato, but that was about it. The vendors consisted of a licence plate frame vendor, a pasta vendor, and probably some apron vendor that sells aprons with 100% Italian on it that I missed. They ran out of cannolis and the polenta man flaked which is why we went...I love polenta! Anyhoo...Preston was a dream...Between Leah's fancy dancy stroller that I borrowed for the trek and the Ergo, he was a happy camper. He even caught a little bit of an afternoon nap which was a miracle.

Napping in the stoller..We have come SO far!

Hanging out with Sandy

Laughing at Lala Noni

No comments:

Post a Comment