Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We are still here....

Yes, we are still here waiting for an offer...Everyone keeps asking what we are doing, so I thought I would let the five people who read this thing know...David is still waiting for an offer and is hopeful that we will be going somewhere soon. Most players left around September 1st, so we are not that late. It has been a blessing in disguise because I have gotten to spend a lot of time with my family. I was having anxiety at the beginning of August thinking that I was going to leave in a month. October 1st would be just fine with me.  Since all of our bills are paid through September, might as well stay through the month. I just know we will pay our rent October 1st and David will get an offer the next day....Here's to hoping we are somewhere soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment