Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekend...

We had such a nice weekend...We went house shopping on Friday, went to the park, ate a huge delicious hamburger and milkshake lunch, and celebrated Joe's 30th on Saturday, and had Tarn over for dinner on Sunday. We actually had things to do..It was fun! Joe pretty much summed up life...We were giving him a hard time about turning 30 and his rebuttal was, "You're not old until you're married with kids." BURN.....However, I could not agree more...Having a child ages you like 5 years, I swear!!! I had a couple drinks, came home at midnight, and was exhausted the entire next day...My God, who have I become...Midnight is too late now, YIKES!!!

Little Man

P-doggy

The Happy Couple
(even though Joe looks like he is going to slit his throat) :)

The Girls

Birthday Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment