Monday, March 28, 2011

Bad mom...

So my son totally laughs, when he farts. I am not sure when he figured out that he was making that sound but now he knows and he thinks it is funny. I am (unintentionally) reinforcing this behavior by laughing my head off every time it happens. I can't help but laugh when he is standing there farting and laughing...Oh and we call it "passing gas", the fast kids say fart, ha ha ha ha!

He also started clapping the other day! FINALLY!! I swear I have been trying to get him to clap forever...I sing If your Happy and You Know It and Clap Clap Clap your Hands Together to him all of the time and he just dances. He finally clapped but he hasn't learned to make the clap noise yet, so it is not very reinforcing for him...Once he makes that noise, I am sure he will be clapping non-stop, because he loves anything that is loud. Farts included. Opps...Gas included.

No comments:

Post a Comment