Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The past month...

P's fancy dancy first Valentine's Day shirt. We went to The Ranch House with the 6 of us...So romantic! P got his blue ball and bubble bath for V-day...hahaha, so easy to please!

 My birthday celebration minus Paula and Joe. We had a mini, mini, mini last minute champy brunch in Yuba Duba. It was perfect.

Little prince and the Queen :)

 Norman's 94th birthday and his and Blanche's 69th wedding anniversary...
That deserves a double OMG and WOW..69 years!!!

 Nate and P

My little girl thanks to Auntie Ems...
She swears he sat still and loved when she blew on his fingernails

 Cranky face that I have been seeing constantly recently...EHHHHHHH, i hate life..He has been super clingy, which I am attributing to his sickness for the past month, going to daycare, and his old man personality. You should see me every morning trying to get dressed, with him in my arms or going to the bathroom with him on my lap....Hilarious...yeah right!

 Happy St.Patrick's Day with mommy in her scrubs

 With grandpa and his St. Paddy's Day cookie...Munching down! He loved the corned beef and cabbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment