Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fundraising...

All of the teams have been doing fundraising for the tsunami effort. Here are some pictures that found on David's team's website. I thought that they were pretty cute...Especially the last one. I also included a quote from David...ha ha ha...It is obviously translated by google translator. Can you guess what it is saying?
By the way, David's team killed Osaka this weekend at home. I would have LOVED to been there for this match up. These two teams have developed quite the rivalry. The Kings (seems like the only Kings left in my life) are now officially in first place. No more of this "tied" nonsense.


Palmer Player


"Foreign players are indebted to the country of Japan for this. In a situation hard now that Japan, and I would like to help stand up what at the time this kind family in the U.S. [to well so far Japan is now my turn to give back to us] understand. also support activities to continue from now on I want to give something back.

No comments:

Post a Comment