Monday, April 4, 2011

Pics for daddy...

 Hi Daddy!!!

Finally a smile for the camera...
Our goal last night was to get some of P smiling...He is definatly NOT a smiler, ha ha!

If your not daddy, pay no attention...These pictures are a combo of new, recent, and old in no particular order. I just uploaded all my pics off of one of my memory cards, so there are pics from February. Enjoy these daddy!

Big Boy
Soaking wet after having his head in the shower with mommy..At least his isn't crying!

Talking to tiddy! ha ha his word for kitty...

HOLY HIGHWATERS, ha ha
  
Tickle, tickle


 Into everything

First Valentine's Day

Helping mommy do homework


Such a mooch!

Finally a non-nakey standing picture. Didn't realize I had so many nakey pictures...I want to post them but I have to make them decent first.

No comments:

Post a Comment