Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break!

Yeeeaaahhh! It is officially my Spring Break, minus the 2 hour class I have to attend tomorrow. I finished my first trimester of nursing school and am so glad to be able to say that...I am a third of the way done...I have a week off...And, I haven't cried in the last three weeks, ha ha. (I'm serious though...It was really touch and go for the first 3 months.)  We, as in P, me & the rents (sniff, sniff...wish D were here) are heading up to Tahoe for 3 nights, which should be fun...Relaxing on vacation is now out of my vocab...Relaxing and baby, excuse me TODDLER, do not go together, but FUN is definitely the right word. I am so looking forward to getting out of here for a while and not thinking about school (minus the reading I need to do, while P naps). I just love the trees, the smell, and of course, the color of the lake! Tahoe here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment