Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to me, my mom, and all my mothering friends!

Honestly, being a mother is the hardest job I will ever do. You don't know what it will be like until you are there, living and breathing it every single day.  There will be no other job that brings you such highs and also no other job that can come with such lows. It is hard and it is tireless, but it is 1000x over and over again, WORTH IT!  There are so many moments that have filled my heart with love and awe that I would not have experienced without little man. He really is my sunshine.

My whole family, minus David, of course, went to Nevada City for a little wine tasting, strolling, and eating. We stopped by two tasting rooms, had lunch, and I got to enjoy chocolate fondue for dessert (a last meal request of mine). It was a great day. I also got a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a gc to Melting Pot from D and Emily's thoughtful bf sent my mom and I a bouquet flowers, 2 balloons, and chocolates with a card that said we are the hottest mamas around. The card might have been the highlight to my day!

 My future game warden/park ranger/professional fisher/anything to be outside baby! This was his favorite spot at each place...Right by the door..hmmm, maybe a Walmart greeter!

 Had to barricade him in by the open window..He thought he was outside without being outside. He also got to be his social self stopping everyone on the street.

 All the ladies...Excuse my eyes, they are like this in one out of four pics.

The man that made me a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment