Friday, May 6, 2011

Pheewww...

Just finished my first day in the Cardiothoracic ICU at UCD...If that isn't intense, then I don't what is...Wait, finishing it with 3.5 hours of sleep because there is so much damn paperwork that has to be done, before I am allowed to work my patient...Yep, I was up until 1230 finishing it up and rose at 4am to start my clinical on time...I always thought the epitome of sleep-deprived was a new mom...Nope, not even close...A nursing student...3.5 seems to resemble a medical student in my opinion. On a slightly different note, the ICU is AWESOME! I liked it today and may have found a new area of interest...We will see how the rest of the rotation goes.

David starts playoffs today! Whoop whoop!!! This means he will be home soon! I can't believe it will be almost 4 months since the last time I saw him. That just seems crazy..Why did we decide to do this again? Please remind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment