Monday, May 9, 2011

My new favorite toy...

My criteria for being a good mom. 1) For some reason, I assumed that a being good mother meant that I needed to carry P around with me instead of in a stroller, until my back broke...It was fine with me, being that we didn't have a stroller, when P was first born and all he did was cry, so I packed him in the Ergo everywhere...It also allowed hands-free nursing.  Everywhere around town and everywhere around the house...2) My one other criteria for being a good mom, for some weird reason, is to take P bike riding with me in an infant seat on the bike...I have no idea where I got these two ideas about what a good mother is (maybe my mom, she did both) but for some reason I always pictured myself with a front pack and an infant bike seat...I guess to me the quintessential happy little family is a mom, dad, and baby riding bikes around the neighborhood together.. We have two pieces of the puzzle.. Now, we just need our third half :).

1 comment:

  1. I have the same one for Mykel. Now we have to get a seat for Maddox!

    ReplyDelete