Saturday, February 12, 2011

10 months...

Ahhh...ten months..if you asked me what 10 months would look like 10 months ago, I would have probably said, "10 months...that will never come." Here we are and my baby is 10 months...I can't believe it. It makes me sick to my stomach a little bit...He is a joy. It is just getting better & better.


These pictures are about impossible to get now. P will not sit still for 1 second, nor does he have any interest in looking at me when I am acting like a clown....We are back to when I had to pull out the circus just to get a smile.

Top 10 at 10 months

1. tries to share his beloved food with us.
2. loves brushing his teeth. He has 4 teeth total. 2 bottom & 2 on top
3. still puts EVERYTHING in his mouth...literally everything...it's gross. Good for teethbrushing.
4. crawls like a bolt of lightning..he gets going so fast that he hops sometimes. A bear crawl has started to take over. He goes faster this way.
5. loves to swing in his new baby swing in the back yard.
6. just started napping at daycare....thank god!
7. has stood alone twice.
8. just had a huge growth spurt....things that he couldn't reach a week ago are now fair game and we have some highwaters going on.
9. is obssessed with his blue ball and his small squishy basketball...He constantly throws them & everything else (new favorite game) constantly. Maybe a pitcher? However, he has this throw move that looks like he is trying to dribble the little basketball.
10. talks to us like he is having a real conversation. He answers and chimes in at all of the appropriate times, even though it is all baby talk. And, wants us interacting with him at all times. If he isn't included in the convo, he makes sure we hear him.
11. is finally sleeping through the night 70% of the time. Any night that he sleeps past 3am, I am thankful.
12. still loves to be carried around on my hip 24 hours a day, when he is with me...He is such a mama's boy! And, I like it.
13. is like a little hen....Clucks his tongue all day!
14. inconsistenly gives kisses. Open mouth, of course.





No comments:

Post a Comment