Saturday, February 12, 2011

Recent pics...

Lately, we have not been up to much...Just the routine of life...Getting up, dropping off at daycare, school, home, playtime, dinner, bath, bed, & studying...We try to maximize playtime and minimize studying time!  Just finished my first term at school and CANNOT believe that I will be graduating in December...Seriously, this is what gets me through each day. I was telling David that I keep waiting for it to slow down and for me to get into a groove, but then I realized that it won't slow down and will probably be this busy for the next 10 months...I just need to come to terms with this. This program is no joke and is definitely no joke with a child. It is going well, but is an incredible amount of work...Nothing could have prepared me for the amount of time outside of class that I would have to put into the program..I guess this is why it is an accelerated program...Thank god it is only 1 year...WOOHOOO!

Baby Jacob is coming tomorrow! Can't wait for updates! GOOO JEN!!!!

 Heading out with daddy, while he was home! Some real boy time

 Brushing his teeth

Sipping on some Starbucks :)

 The Bear Crawl

 More Bear Crawl

New Highchair! I love that he can sit right at the table with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment