Monday, February 7, 2011

Things are looking up...

Got my car back today!!! WHHHOOOPPEEEE!! It has been in the repair shop since about Jan 13th...Almost a month...I saw it last week and the poor thing was stripped. I didn't know that literally everything can be taken out. Carpet, seats, seat belts, visors, literally everything. The only thing in the car was the dash, which they had just installed and the emergency brake sticking up out of the metal. The doors didn't have anything on them...I was in shock...So to say that I am happy to have my car back looking awesome again is an understatement. Now if I could just figure out the damn car seat:)! It looks awesome and they even buffed/popped out some scratches and dents that were there before. Also, I get to go back in a month and they are going to buff out one more spot that yours truly did, for free...Nice to see that some peeps still have a little customer service.

David left for Okinawa today, which was incredibly sad, but he was only going back if things were looking good for his basketball future, so...things are looking good, which relieves me of a lot of stress, even though we will be missing him for the next 3.5 months. GOOOO DAVID!!!

P is 10 months today OMG!!! He is a little man. He makes me smile/laugh constantly. He is having a heck of a time with daycare and his sleeping. We all know he is NOT a sleeper...He has had problems since the day he was born getting to sleep and staying asleep. David, my mom, & I seem to be the only people who can get him asleep and have him stay alseep for more than 45 minutes without much crying...So daycare has been tough for him recently...He is sleeping about 30 minutes during the day and today he didn't sleep at all...My poor baby. Something has to change..his little brain needs time to learn and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment