Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Exciting...

My birthday is coming up...I will say that I have taken it easy this year with the whole birthday celebration....Usually, the birthday talk starts the first day of February and doesn't end well into March, when I am still discussing how fun my speical day was...Yes, my birthday ROCKS every year....This year my mind has been elsewhere with all that is going on, but I will be celebrating and it will be with a bottle of champy. Happy birthday me!

David's team is now tied for first place, whoop whoop! Anyone want to guess which team he is tied with????? OSAKA, ha ha! He will return to the court in March.

I have my first patient tomorrow....Am scared &%*#less, but am looking forward to it...This is what I have been training the last 7 weeks for...Yikes, how scared would you be if your nurse told you that she had been training for this day for the last 7 weeks...Thank god I am not in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment