Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kayaking

At the beach next to our house, there was a kayak rental hut. David and I always talked about either doing a date day or taking Preston out on the kayak, since he loves boats. Well, we decided we had to do it before I had the baby so one day off, we rental a kayak and headed out. It was not FUN.AT.ALL. I forgot how close to the water the kayak sits and basically, every time I moved anything, even breathed, I felt like the kayak was going to tip, which would have been fine if it had been just David and I, but since we had Preston, I was a nervous wreck. And, the icing on the cake was that Preston didn't even enjoy it like we thought he would. I think he was a mixture between being scared and being a terrible twoer and trying to grab the paddle from David.


No comments:

Post a Comment