Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tokyo!!!! The FINALS!

David's team headed to Tokyo for another round of playoffs and then, the CHAMPIONSHIP match! Whoop, whoop..GGGGOOOOO Kings! I was not able to go due to the fact that I was about to go into labor at any second. Looking back, I am sure it was better that I stayed home..All of the walking and the excitement of winning would have probably done the trick..This was the first trip to Tokyo that I missed. I even took little man at 6 weeks old when Osaka made it to the finals in 2010...boooooo!!!! A sports bar that the players frequented a lot bought a special satellite and package just to broadcast the game for me. They were able to hook it up to their projector screen, which made it seem even more exciting. I am sure everyone at the bar was wondering why a lady who was very, very pregnant with a toddler on her hip was in a bar..It didn't help that I was yelling at the screen and jumping around like a large flea.

Kyoto (ironically) vs. Kings
David at the free throw line 

The final score...Heading to the Championship Match tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment