Sunday, May 20, 2012

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

THE KINGS WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!! After a long season of being pregnant and living overseas with a toddler, everything is worth it when your team wins.....This is David's third championship (just to toot his horn a little) and it is still just as sweet EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. I had a perma-grin for a week, until the first contraction started.  I was so proud of him and the Kings for pulling through and winning. It is such an awesome feeling! I was able to watch the game at the same sports bar and was yelling and hopping around even more. I got a babysitter for Preston, so I could really concentrate on the game. It was a stressful two hours and I was a ball of nerves. It is hard to imagine training from September 1st for a two hour game 9 months later. Everything really hinges on those 120 minutes! After the game, my friends who were with me, took me to frozen yogurt, since I couldn't partake in any drinking festivities. I enjoyed that treat while I waited for a call from D.

 Chiaki and I and my HUGE belly!

David shooting free throws 

Hopping around like a big flea


CHAMPIONS!!!!!

With their bright new orange CHAMPION hats!





No comments:

Post a Comment